Monday, January 04, 2010

Daddy Time!!

Aubrey loves time with her Daddy. Here are a few pictures of them together.
Aubrey loves bath time. As you can see from the picture, Caddie does not like to be left out. She manages to squeeze her body into the bathroom so she can be a part of bath time too. It is hilarious and frustrating all at the same time.

Isn't she sweet!

Our friends bought Aubrey this towel. It is the softest towel I have ever felt. I want one for myself. She use to cry when we took her out of the tub. Not anymore! She loves for us to wrap her up in her towel.
Ahh the memories! She doesn't fall asleep on us anymore. I miss those days and I know Alan does too.

After Christmas we went shopping at North Park mall so Mommy could get some back to work clothes. Daddy gave Aubrey a bottle while Mommy tried on shoes. She was a happy girl when I found them.

Alan's dad picked this outfit out and gave it to Aubrey for Christmas. She wore it to church last Sunday. She was exactly 3 months old and went to the nursery for the first time. She did great!

1 comment:

Jara said...

Kathryn, she is sooo cute! I can't wait to see ya'll next so I can hold her, and squeeze her:) What a doll!