Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Well, I guess I have officially entered the world of blogging. I really was looking for a way to keep family (both in and out of town) up to date on our pregnancy. And of course, a way to share pictures once the baby is here. This seems to be the easiest way. Hope you all enjoy it.

Alan and I are so excited to be on our way to parenthood. I am in my 14 week and things are great! Our first doctors appointment was on my birthday, February 26th. At that appointment we got to see the heartbeat. I think we were both expecting to hear a heartbeat, but quickly learned that it was too soon. Then, on March 25th we went for our 12 week appointment and got to here the heartbeat. Now, that was exciting!

Keep checking back for new bump watch pictures and updates. I will try to update it once a week. Love!

No comments: