Monday, April 13, 2009

Alan and I got to take a trip to Santa Barbara in March, thanks to Bank of Texas. They rewarded one employee in every department for their success in 2008. Go Alan! Of course, I was not able to full enjoy the trip to the wine country (since I can not drink wine), but I was so thankful that I felt good the whole trip. Yea, second trimester! Here are some of our pictures.

Bacara Spa and Resort - I went on a hike and this was the view of our resort.



This was the room......beautiful! It had a great bathroom, but of course I forgot to take a picture.

The pool....heated!

One of the views we got on our limo ride through the wine country.

The outside of Oprah's house in Montecito, CA. Our limo driver was her driver at one time, so he drove us by it. The is not much to see from the front gate, but its was still exciting!

Outside one of the wineries we stopped to visit.

1 comment:

Justin and April said...

Justin's going to be jealous when he sees this. It looks so relaxing! You don't look pregnant by the way. Give it a month or so and you're going to "pop"! How exciting!